Sunday, March 22, 2009

Raw No Bake Cookies

I begin Phase Two and transitioning into Phase Three over the next two weeks. Monday I will be doing an entire day of green smoothie fast.

I discovered a wonderful trick (from another Raw-Foodest) that will take care of those nagging chocolate cravings. I found a recipe for those wonderful "no bake" chocolate drop cookies that we all love. You know the ones with the oatmeal that we always pray don't quite "set up" all the way because they are better gooey. Well this recipe won't set up...because it is all raw, and it really helps with those cravings for chocolate in a raw and healthy way.

Raw No Bake Cookies
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup raw maple syrup or date (date blended with water)
1/2 cup raw nut butter (almond)
1/4 cup raw cocoa or carob powder

Mix it up and your done. I drop them onto wax paper and keep them in the fridge...they harden a bit more, but are still gooey. =) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment