Friday, February 7, 2014

Ever have one of those days?

Have you ever had one of those days where you just can't seem to do anything right? No matter what you choose to do, it is the wrong decision? Well that was today...and now I just want to escape into my own creativity and get it all out of me. I have a couple of commissions and other paying projects that I really should be working on, but the way today has gone...I just don't trust myself to not mess them all up...so I will work on something rather dark and aggressive...just for myself.

I have added the above sketch from my personal sketchbook....the result of this afternoons artistic detour. Since I mostly works in paint, sometimes it is good to get back to the basics....pencil and paper. The primal way of sketching out a picture that isn't intended to be covered over in paint is very satisfying after such a stressful day. 

This is my "Scream."  

No comments:

Post a Comment